Friday 27 June 2008

Quadruplets!

It's not everyday I get to photograph quads, and this little bunch are extra special because they make me a great-granny, according to my daughter. She says, "Well, I'm Rosie's mummy, so you must be her granny." And therefore, Rosie's kittens make me a great-granny! They were born between 8am and 10:30am, one is coloured like her mum, two are stripy grey tabbies and one splodgy tan and white and black cat, who is the spitting image of Rosie's cat-mum!

For more on the furries check out my Salt and Pepper blog.

Rosie two days ago.




And yes, as soon as Rosie can, she will be visiting the vet. We felt this would be a wonderful learning experience for the children, but we're certainly not irresponsible. Two kittens have already got homes, and I'm confident we will re-home the other two.

4 comments:

MrCav said...

Cute kids! Rosie looks really proud (and fairly exhausted) too. I think you make a great midwife Jo - can't wait to see them for real. T.

Mom said...

Congratulations from Nanna in Africa. If I lived closer I would have loved to keep one.

Leonard said...

Hey! Really nice blog! I also have one, www.trierer.blogg.se. =) It’s in English, but I actually live in Sweden. How about U?
Have a nice day =)
Leo

Unknown said...

OMG! I love these kittehs. If you're lucky, that calico will grow up to be as beautiful as my calico, Tabitha. :-) Beautiful pix, BTW.

Kate in the Northridge