Monday 28 July 2008

We're up to Date now!




Well, for the regular visitors to my blog, you'll know that I'm working on a project with each of my children to chronicle their growth and development. With my daughter, I photograph her wearing the same dress every year,with my son, we take him down to the beach and photograph him with his little chair. With him, I've tried capturing him in a similar pose every year, so that his height in relation to the chair shows how much he's grown, and it's only now, with three photographs to compare, that I can really see how his profile is changing, how his face is losing his baby fat, and just how grown up he's becoming! Scroll right down to see his earlier installments.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great idea! I wish I had started that with any one of my kids! :)