Thursday 9 July 2009

The Magic of Twins


I had the honour of photographing these two beautiful baby girls a few weeks ago. They were such little angels, sleeping like I've never had a baby sleep for me before, squishy and bendy just the way they were when they were born ten days earlier, perfect for taking photos!


Little miss f. even let me get 'the pose' which in baby photography circles means the impossible position of the baby sleeping with it's head in it's arms. This is the first time I've managed it and I've tried three times before.



I did something a little different with miss h. so that the girls each have a unique image, as well as the ones of them together and the ones of them mirroring each other.





Thank you Calvin and Sarah for letting me into your home, to catch a glimpse of the magical, albeit hectic, world of twins.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots of the twins. I love the heart blanket shot! I've gotta try that sometime!

Jami said...

These are beautiful, Jo!! Fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how the blanket is shaped into a heart, too precious!

Photo's by Shan said...

Those are beautiful Jo!

Monica said...

OMGoodness - i adore the one with the blanket in a heart shape - just precious!

Teri said...

Beautiful shots! I love the heart blanket and the natural backdrop and blanket wrapped around them. Cute!

Farrah Jobling said...

WOW! Fantastic photos! =)

Saucy said...

Brilliant! The heart blanket pose is simply beautiful beyond words.