Wednesday 16 September 2009

Look Who's Four!





Okay, so technically he's four and 3 months already, and I took these images back in July, but I have only just got around to processing them. The little guy and I went down to the beach while his big sister was at holiday club to do his fourth beach chair installment, and we had a lovely day. It was so much fun driving down with him, singing Mama Mia at full volume, chatting with just him, for an hour there and an hour back. The wind was howling something terrible, and in fact my very last frame shows him rubbing his eye - which quickly went bright red and necessitated a hasty retreat to Grandpa's house.

I loved these jeans on him, and I do believe he should wear navy tops as much as possible - doesn't he look gorgeous? Sadly, he's growing so fast there's no way they'll fit him for much longer, so it's nice to know I've got him on camera wearing them ;-)

No comments: